Team Top Chick

Team Top Chick
GC Rome, Ga. 2010

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a little explaination and where we are going next....

Well there is a pretty big gap between my beginnings in competition BBQ, when I quit posting two years ago and my latest post talking about our most reccent contest, the 24th Annual High on the Hog contest in Winchester Tn. What I pledge to do this year is keep this thing current of what we are doing now as well as slowely catch up most of what we have done in competition BBQ, the people we have met and the places we have been over the past ten or so years.

Next on our schedule of events is the very fine contest in Rome Ga. This will be a second year for this event and it is a good one. Great location and organizer, lots of community support. But I suppose what really makes it special to us is that we were fortunate enough to win Grand champion there last year, barely beating out Bubba-Que and Two Men and a Pig.

No comments: